Rabbit Named Wolf - (drawing from Cas-One DOD45 interview)
Prints of Tai’s Ceschi DOD45 interview drawing:
8x10 prints of Tai's drawings that he creates during his discussion with the special guest on his podcast series DOD45. DOD45 is a Drawing Over Discussion podcast where Tai creates a drawing from start to finish during a discussion with his guest. The sketch concepts is based on the guest for each specific episode.
From Tai: "I wasn’t planning on making prints of the interview sketches, but enough people asked for’em, so here ya go. The DOD45 series is not about promoting my art, it’s about promoting my guest, so 100% of the funds from the print sales will go directly to my guest via music/merch purchases. In other words, I’ll spend the earnings from your purchase of this print on something from #CasOne. I know that kind of initially seems odd, but in my estimation that’s a win/win/win. 🤔 If I’m wrong about that, feel free to explain, I’m open to hearing....also, if ya haven’t had a chance to watch/hear the episode, it’s available on all podcast platforms, but for the visual (preferred method) version, check it out below:"
Drawing Prints are high resolution scans of the original drawing and printed with high-quality color gamut pigment inks on 8"x10" fine art paper.
- artwork title and artist signature is at the bottom of the image
- sealed in a clear sleeve with a recycled archival backboard.
The original drawing was drawn with ballpoint pen on gray-toned art paper.
Shipping & Ordering Info:
- packaged in a sealed clear archival sleeve with an acid-free, recycled backing board.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. In most cases it'll arrive within 3-4 business days.
- single orders will ship USPS First Class Mail for U.S.
- all Canada and multiple orders will ship USPS Priority Mail
- all international orders will ship USPS Priority Mail International